We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
Gorribal the Dark Seether is a sword that was forged from one of the two Shatterbound fragments of Gorshalach. Wielded by , this weapon embodies the darkness that exists in all beings, even noble ones. If this weapon is ever combined with the other fragment, which has been reforged into Taeshalach, then Gorshalach will be reborn, although this can only be done by a non-evil being.
- Sargeras's weapon described in The Sundering might have been Gorribal given the fact it was a broken blade upon which he impaled in the jagged tip.
- World of Warcraft: Chronicle Volume 1 established that, rather than the RPG's origins, Sargeras and Aggramar's weapons were always separate blades and shattered in a duel against each other when Sargeras betrayed the Pantheon. However, since Aggramar's sword is still named Taeshalach in canon, the name Gorribal may still be canon too.
- ^ Shadows & Light, pg. 173
- ^ The Sundering, pg. 323
- ^ The Sundering, pg. 307 : "Then, the titan raised one arm and in it Brox beheld a long, wicked sword the upper half of whose blade had been broken off. What remained was jagged and still very capable of slaying"
- ^ World of Warcraft: Chronicle Volume 1, pg. 50
- ^ Aggramar adventure guide