|Level||34 - 35|
|Affiliation(s)||Independent, Alliance (favor)|
|Location||Writhing Haunt, Western Plaguelands|
|Mentor(s)||Thurman Grant (presumed)|
Gory makes his first appearance to Alliance adventurers as a friendly abomination. It is believed that Gory was sent with the Forsaken Outriders to wreak havoc, but his intentions were different. When the Provincials saw him, they immediately charged into battle. They expected him to fight back but Gory didn't even care about them. Gory's dream was never to be a weapon but rather a farmer. According to Thurman Grant he only wants to help out on the farm and so he puts his abilities to use. He used him as a combatant to help train the farmers that came with him from Westfall. To this point Gory was happy, until the battle for Andorhal resumed. As planned with Thassarian, Thurman led his Farmers to the attack from the rear, Gory must have observed from afar. They seemed to be doing a fine job at outnumbering two enemy abominations, until Aradne and the Val'kyr arrived. He witnessed the horrific act done to his friends and saw that they become what he hated (a weapon). After the Alliance flees to Chillwind Camp, Gory became hostile to both factions. Seeing his friends die and being turned into Forsaken must have driven Gory into a depression of madness.
- Cleave — Inflicts 110% of normal melee damage to an enemy and its nearest allies, affecting up to 3 targets.
- Scourge Hook — Inflicts Physical damage and pulls the target to the caster.
- Gory not very good at planting, but Gory VERY good at reaping.
- Gory wants to help out on farm. Gory already has his own scythe!
- Gory always wanted to be a farmer.
- Gory just happy to be in the sun.
- Main article: Combat Training (Alliance)#Notes
- Seeing how free-willed he is. It is presumed that he was made by the Forsaken apothecaries.
- are believed to belong to him.