Gozda'kun the Slaver (quest)
110 - 120 (Requires 110)
20,560 (at level 110)
- Gozda'kun the Slaver slain
You can't just ransack a place, kidnap its staff, and mock its owner with an assortment of fruits and vegetables and expect to get away with it!
We gotta teach those thugs what happens when you mess with de Goldtusk Gang!
Gozda'kun de Slaver was bossing around de rest of de Sandfury during de attack.
Take him out, and leave some Sandfury behind to spread de word.
("Gozda'kun the Slaver: Sadistic slaver who leads the local Sandfury bandits.")
You will receive:
Did you do it? Is he dead?
Dat'll teach de Sandfury to fear de Goldtusk Gang!
Upon accepting all three of Gozda'kun the Slaver, , and , Rhan'ka mounts up on a white hyena.
- Rhan'ka says: Go get 'em, <name>! Me and Zulsan gonna meet you back at de inn.
- Rhan'ka yells: No time to talk, Rikati! De sandfury[sic] be on a rampage! Hide ya honey!
- Rikati yells: Okay, buddy. Will do! Thanks!
- Rikati rolls his eyes.
- Rikati says: That troll's crazier than a bag of ranishu.
Gozda'kun is found in the center of the Sandfury Hideout,Kidnapped Mind Slaves.amusing himself by throwing spears at
After completing all three quest objectives, head back to Rhan'ka at the inn. The inn has been trashed by the Sandfury, and when the player arrives, Rhan'ka is cowering inside a cauldron in a corner of the cave.
- Rhan'ka yells: No need to come in here, Sandfury! Nothin' here but us bananas.
- Rhan'ka says: Oh, is dat you, <name>? De Sandfury didn't follow you, did dey?
After turning in The Great Cranium Caper, Gozda'kun the Slaver, and , Rhan'ka emerges from the cauldron, walks over to a corner of the inn, and places a cup of Boiled Scorpid Blood on a rock.
- Rhan'ka says: It be safe to come out now?
- Rhan'ka says: Grenja! Volni! Man'zul! You be back! De gang's all here!
- Rhan'ka says: You're right! It be time to we brought <name> into de gang officially. Prepare de ritual!
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.