(3), Flip Graccus → Prevent the next 3 damage that would be dealt to target hero or ally this turn.
- The greatest battles are won not by strength of arm, but strength of will.
- His miniature: Minis Core Set/Graccus
There are quotes from him and references to him on the following cards:
- "Warriors and paladins to the front. Druids, priests, warlocks, mages and hunters to the rear. Rogues... do something sneaky."
"There," thought Graccus "it's the best we can do." - Battle Plan
- Graccus screamed as the molten steel ran down his arm. He fell to the ground, scrambling for his waterskin and moaning. Another sword had been reclaimed by Onyxia's fiery forge. - The High Cost of Dragonslaying
- Graccus wiped the sweat from his brow and sighed. So far, the dragon just seemed angrier. He hefted his shield, twirled his blade, and sprinted toward her once again. - Second Wind
- "The Light giveth and the Light taketh away." - Atonement
- "Rushing headlong into battle isn't always the best policy." - Deliberate Vengeance
- "The armor is flawless. Perhaps your weapon is not." -
- "The Scourge will gain no sympathy from the Light." - Vindictive Strike
- Graccus' profession is listed as Blacksmithing, and the Swiftsteel Bracers are crafted from a plan that drops in Mount Hyjal and Black Temple, suggesting that he was familiar with the pattern.
- Graccus' last appearance in the TCG is in the Icecrown expansion, which concluded with the assault on Icecrown Citadel. When combined with the re-use of his art in Hearthstone as Argent Protector, it's feasible to conclude that he became a part of the Argent Dawn and/or Argent Crusade, and either died during that service or simply remained with their operations in Northrend during the Shattering.