Grand Crusader (paladin talent)
Grand Crusader is a passive level 25 Protection paladin ability. This passive has a 15% chance of refreshing the cooldown on your when avoiding a melee attack or using .
- Patch 7.1.0 (2016-10-25): Now learned at level 25 (was 28).
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Now also procs from , and proc chance reduced to 15% (down from 30%). No longer generates Holy Power.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Now triggers from any avoidance, not just dodge and parry.
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): No longer has a chance to activate from Crusader Strike and Hammer of the Righteous, but now has a 30% chance to activate when dodging or parrying a melee attack (up from 12%).
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Now has a chance to activate when the Paladin doges or parries a melee attack in addition to having a 12% chance (was 20%) to activate from or .
- Patch 4.1.0 (2011-04-26): Grand Crusader will now generate a charge of Holy Power if the it procs is used within 6 seconds.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Added.