Grand Lector Enaara
|Race||Lightforged draenei (Humanoid)|
|Affiliation(s)||Army of the Light|
Grand Lector Enaara is a Lightforged draenei priest. Despite being a priest, she would gladly go fight and slay demons herself, and in fact, she stated that she would prefer fighting enemies than healing the wounded. When she does heal, she pokes fun of the wounded soldiers of the Army of the Light.
First encountered in Krokuun, Enaara stood in the Shattered Fields where she received the help of adventurers in protecting Army of the Light soldiers and slaying demons. The Lightforged then moved to Mac'Aree, where Fareeya and her assisted Prophet Velen. She kept disturbed spirits under control, and also assisted Alleria Windrunner in banishing the Void.
Battle for Azeroth
After the Argus Campaign, Enaara be found tending to off-duty marines in the hull of the Wind's Redemption docked at Boralus. She wants to ask Halford Wyrmbane for more prisoners to "purify", for healing the wounded has grown tiresome.
- Grand Lector's Fury - Heal nearby allies for 138750 to 161250.
- Grand Lector's Fury - Deal 138750 to 161250 Holy damage to nearby enemies.
- Holy Fire - Consumes an enemy in Holy flames that inflict Holy damage and an additional 50 Holy damage over 8 sec.
- Holy Onslaught - Assault the target with bolts of holy energy, inflicting Holy damage every 1 sec for 5 sec.
- Light's Radiance - Channels the power of the Light to bombard all nearby enemies with Holy energy, inflicting Holy damage every 1 sec.
- These traitors will never defeat us, for we walk in the Light.
- Did somebody call for the doctor? Too bad, there are Legion to fight!
- Are you wounded? You seem fine. I'm sure a fine meal will bring you back to fighting shape in no time.
- The greatest wound imaginable is that our people would betray us so. It still festers, so many years later.
Wounds such as these must be cleansed, purified. The rot must be excised and destroyed before true healing can begin.
- While blasting demons
- Bring me the injured. I shall heal their wounds and purge this filth with a single prayer!
- By Light be purged.
- Hurt? Bah! You're still on your feet. Fight more and then we'll talk.
- Wretched souls! Your defeat shall come swiftly.
- You are beyond redemption!
- You can rest when we've killed them all! Keep fighting!
- You will find no salvation, traitors!
This place is cursed. Let us shed a little Light on these poor souls.
Battle for Azeroth
It feels good to be at war again, <name>. But I must admit... healing the wounded is growing tiresome. There are far better uses of my talents.
Many of the techniques we Lightforged employed against the Legion would serve us well fighting the Horde.
Kindly inform the High Commander that I am happy to ensure any prisoners we capture are properly... "purified".
- Patch 7.3.0 (2017-08-29): Added.