Grand Marshal Tremblade
War Captain |
Elite Conquest Quartermaster
|Level||122 Rare Elite|
|Affiliation(s)||Stormwind, Wrynn's Vanguard, Alliance navy|
|Occupation||Grand Marshal of Wrynn's Vanguard, Captain of the Skyguard|
Grand Marshal Julianne Tremblade is the Alliance faction leader of Wrynn's Vanguard in Ashran, found in the main building in Stormshield Stronghold. She also serves as Elite Conquest gear vendor. After the end of the campaign on alternate Draenor, Tremblade was made captain of the Skyguard gunship which she commanded at the Seething Shore, where Alliance and Horde forces clashed for control of Azerite sources.
- Blade Twister
- Mortal Cleave
- Don't let those Horde anywhere near Stormshield, <name>.
- How are you holding up?
- How fares the battle?
- Greetings, Commander.
- What's going on out there?
- Surely you have more important things to do Commander?
- For the Alliance!
- Never leave a man behind!
- Our fortifications must stand!
- Fight well Commander!
- These must never take this bastion.
- Approaching the Keep
- Stormshield is under attack! To the defenses. Push them back!
- For the Alliance!
- Your advance stops here!
- Player death
- You should not have come here.
- You were no match for us.
- One less problem for the Alliance.
- Reinforcements have arrived! Clear this rabble from Stormshield!
- I'm wounded, leave me. Protect the village below.
- Tremblade is the latest namesake of Julien Tremblay, one of the two level designers who worked on the zone. To further the reference, she is referred to as Julianne in the game's voice files and by developers.
- Her kill-credit status is "Ashran Alliance Julien Tremblade Kill Credit".
- Until the expansion's late beta, Tremblade wielded a crackling mace, rather than a sword.
- She concurrently holds both the rank of Grand Marshal and Captain.
- Tremblade is voiced by Jennifer Hale.
- She and Marshal Gabriel are still rare elites from the Ashran times (when she could be looted once per day).
Tremblade on the bridge of the Skyguard
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added to Boralus.
- Patch 7.3.5 (2018-01-16): Added to the Seething Shore.
- Hotfix (2015-01-09): "Grand Marshal Tremblade and High Warlord Volrath should no longer be able to be pulled through the side gates."
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.
- ^ Brian Holinka on Twitter (2014-08-05). - "Trivia: The faction bosses of Ashran, Julianne Tremblade and Volrath are named after the two level designers that worked on the zone."
- ^ Brian Holinka on Twitter - "He was a good sport about making his character a woman, especially when he found out who was doing the voicerover"