Grand Vizier Ertan is the first boss of the Vortex Pinnacle.
Ertan defends the Vortex Pinnacle under the command of her master, Asaad, against any ground-dwellers who dare intrude on the realm. To fulfill her duties, the elemental noble has been granted mastery over the primal forces of lightning and wind.
- Cyclone Shield — Grand Vizier Ertan surrounds herself with 8 cyclones at the beginning of the fight. These cyclones rotate slowly around her in a circle. Periodically Ertan calls the cyclones close to her, then after a few seconds the cyclones return to their regular orbit.Players that touch a cyclone are dealt 9500 to 10500 Nature damage and have their movement, attack, and casting speed reduced by 60% for 8 sec.
- Storm's Edge — Players that stand outside the circle of cyclones are dealt 4533 to 6132 Nature damage every second. When her cyclones are called back to her, players that stand within 5 yards of Ertan are knocked away.
- Lightning Bolt — Grand Vizier Ertan blasts her current enemy target with lightning, inflicting 8500 to 11500 Nature damage.
- Summon Tempest — Grand Vizier Ertan periodically calls a Lurking Tempest to join the fight. They appear on the edge of the Ertan's circular platform.
- Lurking Tempest — The Lurking Tempests will only attack players if no one is looking at them.
- Lightning Bolt — The Lurking Tempest blasts its current enemy target with lightning, inflicting 6562 to 8437 Nature damage.
- When she is pulled, a ring of whirlwinds appear centered on her and with a radius of about 30 yards. Standing in the whirlwinds will cause damage, so all player should get inside of it.
- About every 40 seconds, the ring retracts to cover the boss. The whirlwinds will still hit you even if you run outside of them.
- It is possible to avoid the whirlwind damage and debuff if you stack directly underneath the Boss.
- The number of whirlwinds surrounding her are increased.
- While the whirlwinds shield her she will fire bolts of lightning at the group.
- When she draws the whirlwinds in she will also summon Lurking Tempests. As long as each member of the group is facing a different section of the platform the adds will not be an issue.
- Filthy Beasts! Your presence in Skywall will not be tolerated!
- Killed a Player