Greatmother Geyah (alternate universe)
- For the character from the main universe, see Greatmother Geyah.
|Affiliation(s)||Frostwolf Orcs, Horde|
|Location||Frostwall, Frostfire Ridge|
Durotan, Ga'nar, Fenris Wolfbrother (sons), Draka, Ger'hel (daughters-in-law), Hatock, Grotan, Skal (grandsons)
Geyah is a skilled healer.
Lords of War
Long before the opening of the Dark Portal, Geyah would hunt clefthoof along with the other members of her clan. One time, she was bitten by a drift lurker which caused her to enter a deep sleep. While her middle son, Ga'nar, wanted to leave her, Durotan didn't. After Ga'nar left, Durotan and her companion, Stormfang remained and tended to her for several days. At some point a pack of garn attacked. She awoke only to see Durotan lost in bloodlust. When she spoke to him, he found out he also killed Stormfang. She told him she would rather die than to know that her son had become a beast.
Warlords of Draenor
- Chain Lightning
- Healing Wave
- Lightning Bolt
- Purify Spirit
- Wind Shear
- Wor'gol gossip
I hear you are responsible for returning one of my sons to me, <name>. You have my eternal gratitude.
Though my heart was warmed at the sight of Ga'nar again, his own heart has bee torn by too much grief and suffering.
I had seen this before in his eldest brother Fenris before we lost him forever.
- Frostwall gossip
- Glad to be in your presence, Commander.
- It is my honor to serve you.
- One look at you and our enemies will cower like the dogs they are!
- Tonight we feast in your honor, Commander!
- The garrison is secure.
- Frostwall dialogue
- Have you heard from my son, Durotan?
- Will this war ever end?
- At the beginning of the Battle of Thunder Pass, Matron Suma is present. After the quest is completed, Suma is no longer there, but Geyah appears.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.