Greblin Fastfizzle is a one of the best preservationists for the Steamwheedle Preservation Society.
- Greblin Fastfizzle says: Hey you with the face! You gotta help me down... my pants are chafing like crazy.
- I have dedicated my life to preserving priceless artifacts and then quickly selling them for profit.
- It's a difficult job, but I like money. Know what I'm sayin?
- One goblin's junk is another goblin's garbage, so sell it to someone stupid enough to buy it.
- My dear old mother told me that one, right before she sold me to that caravan of worgen.
- Still not sure how I feel about that.
- If you find anything that looks like it needs some preserving let me know, chances are I can sell it somebody[sic] who likes old stuff.
- Greblin Fastfizzle says: These ogres wouldn't know a priceless artifact if it jumped up and bit'em in the rear. In fact, they probably wouldn't know if anything bit'em in the rear. Know what I'm sayin?
- Greblin Fastfizzle says: The nerve of some ogres. I could have been done with this surveying operation weeks ago if they would have died sooner.
- Unused ID has him with the <Helga's Assistant> title, referring to Helga Nesingwary.