|End||Sky Admiral Rogers|
|Level||100 - 110 (Requires 98)|
- Greymane's mission complete
The Skyfire is prepared to make way to Stormheim. Should we become engaged, I will require my best fighters on the front line. This includes you, <class>.
You will also receive:
- 30 80
- 18,500 XP
It seems you were spared the brunt of the explosion. If only Greymane were so lucky...
On your feet! We had better get a move on before the Forsaken are on top of us!
On accept, a cinematic plays.
Stage 1: Prepare for Battle
- Man the Deck Guns
- Man the Deck Guns
As the scenario begins, a cinematic of the Skyfire unloading a volley on the Forsaken fleet from above the clouds plays. After the scenario:
- Genn Greymane says: Any luck contacting the fleet?
- Tinkmaster Overspark says: It's no use - the weather systems around Stormheim are too strong. I can't get a signal through.
- Sky Admiral Rogers yells: Cease bombardment!
- Sky Admiral Rogers yells: Man the guns! All hands, prepare for contact with the enemy!
- Sky Admiral Rogers yells: Gryphon riders, first wing, prepare to descend! Second wing, hold position!
Head down to the main deck and hop in one of the Skyfire Deck Guns.
Stage 2: Fire at Will!
- Use the Deck Guns to shoot down Forsaken Dreadwings
- Shoot down Forsaken Dreadwings x30
The guns have two abilities:
- Flak Blast — Fire a high-explosive round that blasts enemies from the sky. Instant. (1 sec cooldown)
- Rapid Fire — A rapid-fire barrage of flak blasts. Channeled. (10 sec cooldown)
Forsaken Dreadwing bats start appearing. A single Flak Blast will one-shot them. On a timer (roughly once a minute), the deck guns will get frozen.
- An Icebound Dreadnought freezes the gun solid!
- Sky Admiral Rogers says: Boarding party on the deck!
- Sky Admiral Rogers says: Main cannons, prepare for a second volley as we breach the cloud-line.
- Sky Admiral Rogers says: Bring us in!
Kill the Icebound Dreadnought to thaw the guns, then get back to shooting.
- Sky Admiral Rogers says: Enemy fliers incoming! All guns, fire at will!
Stage 3: Justice from Above
- Head below decks and use a Skyfire Parachute to board the Forsaken ships and defeat their captains.
- Defeat the captain of The Banshee's Wail
- Defeat the captain of The Black Rose
- Defeat the captain of The Windrunner
- Sky Admiral Rogers says: Legionnaires, move out! Storm those ships and find Sylvanas!
- Sky Admiral Rogers says: Gryphon riders, back them up!
Head below deck and follow the arrows. Marines will chime in:
- Skyfire Marine says: Parachutes are downstairs, <sir/ma'am>.
- Skyfire Marine says: The legionnaires are deploying from the rear deck. They'll be glad to fight alongside you!
There are four Skyfire Parachutes on the rear deck, near some 7th Legion Paratroopers. Grab one to jump off and land on the poopdeck of The Banshee's Wail.
- Commander Lorna Crowley says: Slay these unholy creatures! For the Alliance!
After finishing off Deathweaver Cassandra, Crowley lands:
- Commander Lorna Crowley says: Hop on. We'll check every ship if we have to!
- She flies to The Black Rose.
- Commander Lorna Crowley says: Watch yourself down there... that doesn't look like Westfall stew in those cauldrons.
- Commander Lorna Crowley says: No sign of her. Let's keep looking.
- Crowley flies to The Windrunner.
- Commander Lorna Crowley says: Those are royal guards... This must be her flagship. Seize the captain!
Stage 4: Bats in the Bomb Bay
- Remove Volatile Flares from Skyfire bomb bay.
- Volatile Flares removed (7)
- Commander Lorna Crowley says: Wait! She may have information!
- Dread-Captain Tattersail yells: You are too late... The Dark Lady is already gone...
- Dread-Captain Tattersail yells: And your ship is already doomed!
- Commander Lorna Crowley says: The Skyfire is being overrun. Come on, we have to help!
Hop on Crowley's gryphon:
- Commander Lorna Crowley says: So many bats...
- Commander Lorna Crowley says: They're trying to bring down the ship from inside.
- Sky Admiral Rogers says: Hero! <cough> Get those chemical flares away from the ammo!
Crowley drops the player off at the rear deck balcony. Head in and start killing Forsaken Bat-Riders, Forsaken Dreadwings and Forsaken Deathstalkers, and interacting with Volatile Flares. Fill up the bar, but it's a lost cause...
Final Stage: Last Stand
- Defeat Nathanos Blightcaller on the deck of the Skyfire.
- Defeat Nathanos Blightcaller
- Nathanos Blightcaller yells: Slay them all! For the Dark Lady!
- Commander Lorna Crowley says: It's no use, the ammunition has caught fire! Quickly, up the stairs!
- Commander Lorna Crowley says: I'll cover you. Go help Greymane!
- Genn Greymane yells: Monsters! You have no place in this world!
- Nathanos Blightcaller says: You call us monsters? How rich.
- Nathanos Blightcaller says: Stop holding back, old man! Show us the real you.
- Genn Greymane yells: Rrgghhh... ENOUGH!
- Greymane obliges and shifts to his worgen form.
- Nathanos Blightcaller says: Ah, there you are!
At 10% health, a cutscene takes place, ending the fight.
- The Skyfire flies away in flames, shaking from explosions.
On the other side of the cutscene, the player wakes up in the Skyfire Triage Camp.
- Mishka says: <He's/She's> waking up!
- Sky Admiral Rogers says: Good. Can <he/she> fight?
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.