Greymane Manor, in the hills of Gilneas
The telescope in the tower behind Greymane Manor.
Greymane Manor is a palatial estate high in the hills of western Gilneas, owned by Genn Greymane and his family. The manor was considered something of a safe bastion as Gilneas begun to crumble and collapse under the effects of the Cataclysm and the ongoing Forsaken invasion. However, it was later abandoned as it was still vulnerable to Forsaken attacks. It currently remains empty.
- Stagecoach Carriage, down the hill
- At the Manor
Notes and trivia
- The observatory in the tower behind the manor was frequently used by Genn.
- While entering this manor from the Ruins of Gilneas, players will enter Gilneas, rather than the ruins.
- The building does not dismount players.
- Since patch 5.0.4, the map in the Ruins of Gilneas version of the manor was bugged, showing a blank green screen; this bug remained unfixed by the time of patch 7.3.2, but was fixed at some point later. Phasing bugs are also prominent here, especially at the entrance; it is possible for players to phase in and out of each other's sight just by shifting a small distance.