Grimoire of Sacrifice
|Grimoire of Sacrifice|
- "Warlocks use every tool at their disposal, including friends."
Grimoire of Sacrifice is a level 90 Affliction and Destruction warlock talent.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.1.5 (2017-01-10): (Demonology) Damage is now 75% of spell power (was 100%).
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Redesigned. Now sacrifices the demon to sometimes deal additional Shadow damage to the target and other enemies within 8 yards for 1 hour.
- Hotfix (2015-06-23): "Grimoire of Sacrifice should no longer be incorrectly canceled at the end of a raid encounter."
- Patch 6.1.0 (2015-02-24): Now increases damage of affected spells by 25% (up from 20%).
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): No longer available to Demonology warlocks. A new talent, is available in its place.
- Hotfix (2013-10-03): "Grimoire of Sacrifice should no longer incorrectly reduce spell damage while Fire and Brimstone is also active."
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): No longer affects Drain Life. For Affliction Warlocks, Grimoire of Sacrifice now increases the power of various single target spells by 20% (down from 30%).
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Now increases the damage of abilities by 15% (was 25%) for Destruction Warlocks and 25% (was 50%) for Affliction Warlocks. In addition, it now provides the spell instead of when a Succubus is sacrificed.
- Patch 5.1.0 (2012-11-27): The additional damage [Grimoire of Sacrifice] grants to [Chaos Bolt] is now dealt over 3 seconds. This damage over time behaves in a manner similar to a Mage's [Ignite], where each new damage over time effect rolls into the previous one. This means that no damage is lost if a new damage over time component is re-applied before an existing one fades.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.