Grimtotem Chiefs: Elder Stormhoof (Alliance)
Slay Elder Stormhoof.
- Elder Stormhoof slain
We know that he's here and that he's been training their geomancers. We have to kill him, <class>.
Elder Stormhoof's not dead yet. Let's fix that.
That's two of them. Two more to go.
I wonder what he meant about being "chosen"?
Cross the bridge to the northwest to find him on the next bluff all by himself. He is a level 42 elite with 13210 health and channeling something into the Writ of History. This is a four-phase fight: He starts out with basic melee and gains abilities every 25% health lost. At each phase transition he will Stomp, stunning all units for ten seconds. He first gains Lava Burst at 75%, which is uninterruptable and hits for ~150 Fire. At 50% he gains Chain Lightning, and at 25% he will gain the form of a cliff giant, increasing his damage by 50% and reducing the time between attacks by 100%.
Make sure collect the Writ of History, and to turn this quest in quickly to pick up the next one, Grundig Darkcloud.
- Chosen of the Elder Crone! You don't realize yet, do you? I'll put an end to you first! You and your friend!
- Spirits of the Firelands, fill me with your rage!
- Spirits of Skywall, hear my call!
- Spirits of Deepholm, grant me your strength!
- Why would she choose.. an outsider?
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.