Grom'gol Base Camp
|Sources: World of Warcraft|
Grom'gol Base Camp (or Grom'Gol) is an orcish camp built in Stranglethorn Vale, to the north of Booty Bay, a neutral port of goblins and pirates. The outpost provides a safe chain of supply to Stonard in the Swamp of Sorrows and is named in honor of Grom Hellscream, the orc hero.
The Savage Coast Raptor Fields are just to the north.
- Grom'gol Base Camp may have been built upon the foundations of an old orc camp of the First War, as they both are southeast of the Deadmines and surrounded by forest.
- Considering that the Bleeding Hollow clan was fighting the Gurubashi tribes in Stranglethorn Vale during the early part of the war, this nameless camp might have been used by the clan. The Grom'gol Grunts are also wearing green armor, the original color of the Bleeding Hollows.
- Patch 1.7.0 (2005-09-22):
- Entering the zeppelin tower at the Grom'gol Base Camp no longer incorrectly flags you as being in the Valley of Strength.
- A new inn has been added to the Grom'gol Base Camp in Stranglethorn Vale at the base of the zeppelin tower.