Western Jade Forest
|Sources: World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria|
After gaining favor with the hozen, by killing the mean wikkets (the Alliance who were killing them), killing a hozen-killing tiger, and gathering bait to catch fish, the chief decides to fight alongside the good wikkets (the Horde). When the signal flare is lit by the adventurer, the surviving Horde attack force make their way from the Strongarm Airstrip to here as their new temporary base of operations.
- Chief Kah Kah
- Beast-Haver Chi Chi <Stable Master>
- Eekle Eekle
- Grookin Bed-Haver (innkeeper)
- Grookin Flapmaster (flight master)
Notes and trivia
- While the Horde forces are at the base:
- During the early beta, the area was named Fort Grookin and Grookin Mound.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.