The Group Finder window has three tabs: Dungeons & Raids, Player vs. Player and Mythic Dungeons.
Dungeons & Raids
- Main article: Dungeon Finder
- Main article: Raid Finder
- Main article: Premade Groups
- Main article: Scenario
The subject of this section has been removed from World of Warcraft.
The Challenges interface allowed players to view guild and realm best times for the current Challenge Mode dungeons, as well as open a browser to view the full leaderboards. Medal times are are also listed.
Player vs. Player
- Main article: Player vs. Player interface
In-game advertising policy
2018-07-02 00:00 | Ythisens
Beginning Monday, July 2nd, we will no longer allow any advertisements in the Group Finder for in-game services such as carries or boosts, including those being offered in exchange for in-game gold. The Group Finder is intended for -- as the name suggests -- finding groups, and these advertisements make it difficult to find active groups that are currently being formed. Additionally, these are often used as a cover for real-money sales, particularly given that in-game gold cannot be transferred cross-realm.
Note that this does not change our policy on selling things such as raid carries for in-game gold. Those are still allowed, but should be advertised through realm-specific methods such as trade chat.We'll be adding an "advertisement" option to the Group Finder’s right-click reporting function with Patch 8.0, but in the meantime, they can be reported using the "spam" option. Thank you for your understanding, and for helping us keep the Group Finder clear of unwanted advertisements.
- Patch 8.1.0 (2018-12-11): When an attempt to queue for an activity fails due to party member eligibility, the group leader is now informed which party members are not eligible.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Removed Challenges tab. Mythic Dungeons tab added.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.