Growing the Farm II: The Broken Wagon
|Level||90 (Requires 90)|
|Category||Valley of the Four Winds|
|Reputation||+500 The Tillers|
|Rewards||9 92 50|
Hey <name>. I've been looking at that wagon every day, day in and day out, since the day I moved in. Quite an eyesore, don't you think?
I heard in town that Fish Fellreed is quite handy with tools. She might be able to fix it up, and then we could turn that patch of land into a plot for farming.
Why don't you talk to her and see if she'd be willing to do the job?
You need my help fer somethin'? You came to the right gal!
- 118000 XP
- +500 reputation with The Tillers
Hey hey, <name>!
The farm's growing real big, thanks to you. I've been getting lots of compliments from the folks in town and taking all of the credit. Just kidding! They know how hard you've been working.
If you haven't stopped by recently, come on down to the ranch! I think we should finally fix that broken wagon that's taking up all that room on my farm! Maybe once it's gone, we can get another field for planting.
I thought these seeds might come in handy, too.
Fly up to Cattail Lake if Fish isn't at the market and speak with her.
Tell me the story about Farmer Yoon's wagon.
- My pappy must've told me the story a hunnert times!
- Back during the great drought, times sure were hard. Farmers were spitting on their crops to water 'em, it was so dry. The entire town was starvin' o' thirst!
- So what does Farmer Yoon's grandpappy do but pack up his wagon in the middle o' the night.
- Then he drives his mushan beast all the way to the lake at the base o' Kun-Lai Summit. He loads up that wagon with a hunnert barrels o' fresh water, then drives right on back.
- He didn't stop fer nuthin'! How could he? Our whole town was dyin'! He drove that busted wagon up to his farm and his mushan died on the spot!
- But we had enough water for the entire town and the spring harvest, too.
- Saved Halfhill, Yoon's grandpappy did!
- Honored 5,500/12,000:
- Barnaby Fletcher (optional):
- Revered 4,000/21,000:
- Revered 8,500/21,000:
- Revered 12,600/21,000 (Lost Dog, optional):
- Revered 16,800/21,000:
- Revered 20,000/21,000:
- Exalted with all 16 plots unlocked
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.