- Not to be confused with Grumbol Stoutpick.
|Title||<Alterac Valley Battlemaster>|
Alliance Horde (Mechagon)
|Affiliation(s)||Stormpike Guard, Grumbol's Hammers|
Grumbol Grimhammer is a max-level Alterac Valley battlemaster, located at the entrance to Alterac Valley in the contested territory of Hillsbrad Foothills. He also defended the entrance during the Legion Invasions.
During the Fourth War, the Horde sent forces to the Ruins of Alterac to repair it as a Horde base and encountered Grumbol Grimhammer there. Later, he appeared in the Faction Assaults as a rival, once again, to Usha Eyegouge. This rivalry carried over to Mechagon Island, where his forces in Grumbol's Hammers brawled with Usha's Eyegougers on the Western Spray.
- Low level
I am sorry <class>, but you need to be more experienced before you can survive in Alterac Valley.
- Appropriate level
What are ye doin' here?! Get yer chatty self ta Alterac Valley, where ye're needed!
I would like to go to the battleground.
The wee prince o' this island "commands" we don't fight the Horde swine here.
Ye think I e'er let a durned gnome tell me whatta do!?
<Grumbol leans forward and whispers extremely loudly.>
Ya wanna fight? We got a place outside o' town where the rules aren't so... strict.
Unless ya'd rather cuddle up with the stinkn' Horde running around here instead. Is that what you like, <name>?
<Grumbol throws back his head and laughs.>
Nah, yer a fighter. Just like me!
I'm not afraid of a fight. Where's the action?
- Grumbol Grimhammer says: O' course yer not! Head west to the big waterfall.
- Grumbol Grimhammer says: And bring yer big kid pants. It's a free fer all out there!
- Grumbol laughs into his mug.
Magni's beard! What a stench!
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Level increased to 120.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Level increased to 110.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Level increased to 100.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Level increased to 90.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Level increased to 85.
- Patch 1.5.0 (2005-06-07): Added.