|Level||38 - 62 Elite|
|Location||Dire Maul North|
He patrols around Fengus's Chest which contains the . If you gain the King of the Gordok buff from completing the Tribute Run, he will become friendly and offer the buff Fengus' Ferocity: "Attack power increased by 200." for 2 hours. This now depends on the level of the player, since in Patch 2.1 the following change was made: "Fengus' Ferocity, Mol'dar's Moxie, Rallying Cry of the Dragonslayer, Slip'kik's Savvy and Spirit of Zandalar these buffs will no longer work on targets over level 63."
Ever since Cho'Rush the Observer told him he was destined to meet a mate while on duty, Fengus has spent almost every waking moment patrolling Gordok territory.
Attacks and abilities
- Shield Bash — Guard Fengus inflicts Physical damage to a player and interrupts any spell being cast for 3 sec.
- Shield Charge — Guard Fengus charges a player, knocking them back and inflicting Physical damage to them.
- Strike — Guard Fengus inflicts Physical damage to a player.
- Intruder Alert! — Guard Fengus casts Frenzy and calls for help at 50% health remaining.
- Frenzy — Guard Fengus attacks 60% faster for 2 min.
Talking to him after becoming the king: You da man now, dog!
- Patch 1.3.0 (2005-03-07): Added.