|Level||38 - 62 Elite|
|Location||Dire Maul North|
If you gain the buff from completing the Tribute Run, he will become friendly and offer the buff Mol'dar's Moxie: "Overall Stamina increased by 15%." for 2 hours. This now depends on the level of the player, since in Patch 2.1 the following change was made: "Fengus' Ferocity, Mol'dar's Moxie, , Slip'kik's Savvy and these buffs will no longer work on targets over level 63."
Mol'dar is a zealously loyal guard from the Gordok ogres. He is convinced King Gordok gifted him with a pair of enchanted gauntlets that have enabled him to become his people's arm wrestling champion for six years running. In truth, King Gordok threw the powerful armor away; Mol'dar simply found it first.
Attacks and abilities
- Shield Bash — Guard Mol'dar inflicts Physical damage to a player and interrupts any spell being cast for 3 sec.
- Shield Charge — Guard Mol'dar charges a player, knocking them back and inflicting Physical damage to them.
- Strike — Guard Mol'dar inflicts Physical damage to a player.
- Intruder Alert! — Guard Mol'dar casts Frenzy and calls for help at 50% health remaining.
- Frenzy — Guard Mol'dar attacks 60% faster for 2 min.
- Patch 1.3.0 (2005-03-07): Added.