Guarded by the Light (paladin talent)
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 5.0.4.
|Guarded by the Light|
Guarded by the Light is a talent in the protection tree. You will need to spend 22 points in the tree to max it. It increases the benefit of if used to heal yourself.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Removed.
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): No longer interacts with Holy Shield in any way.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Amount of extra healing via Word of Glory reduced to 5/10%, down from 30/60%.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): No longer refreshes the duration of Divine Plea when the paladin strikes an opponent in melee combat, nor reduces the chance at which Divine Plea is dispelled. Doesn't reduce incoming damage anymore either. Affects the new spell Word of Glory instead.
- Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04): This talent will no longer cause 's duration to be refreshed by using , , or .
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): No longer reduces the mana cost of shield spells, but now has a 50/100% chance to refresh the duration.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Added.
"Guarded by the Light" in the TCG, though apparently not the same ability.