Guardian of the Peak
|Location||Kota Basecamp, One Keg and Grummle Bazaar, Kun-Lai Summit|
Guardians of the Peak are pandaren guards hired by the grummles to guard their most important settlements, such as the Grummle Bazaar. They are apparently natives to the Kun-Lai Summit. They are paid to supplant the Shado-Pan, usual protectors of the grummles, now busy with fighting the mantid and the sha corrupting them.
- Guarding grummles is not what I would call my dream role in life, but they pay well. Plus you see many strange things on the mountain roads.
- Grummles usually have Shado-Pan guarding them. I guess there must be danger on the Serpent's Spine.
- I once saw a strange creature in the Grummle Bazaar. It looked like a haunched over Jinyu but was mean and said something like "Mrggmrmrgmgmgl". I guess one of the grummles brought it up from the coastline.
- There have been no Shado-Pan down this way recently. That cannot be good. We were supposed to still have a few years before the next mantid swarm.
- The mountain hozen are on the ravage. Be careful when you travel the roads. Probably only a matter of time before they figure out the Shado-Pan are not here and decide to march down on us.
- What brings you up the mountain?
- You from the low lands? We tend to not see low landers up this way very often.
- Have you heard the sha? We keep hearing its voice on the wind. Not good. Not good at all.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.