Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Location||Burning Glacier, Frostfire Ridge|
Guh an ogre that can be found at the Burning Glacier within Frostfire Ridge. Unlike the other ogres in the region, Guh is not hostile but the other to talk to him without incident is to kill the nearby ogres. After talking to them Guh will express dismay at their deaths and wonder who he could trade with now. If you offer to trade with him, Guh will won't believe that is a good idea but offering him to visit your garrison will enable Guh to become a resident of your garrison at the cost of 10 copper.
You kill Guh friends, now who Guh trade with?
- You should trade with me, then.
- Guh no think that a good idea.
- Perhaps you could be persuaded to visit my garrison and do some trading?
- Are you sure you want to give Guh some coins? 10
- Strange face-coin, very shiny. Maybe me come visit sometime.
- My fist!
- You not very nice.
- Visits triggered
Guh like you. Me come visit sometime.
You want my things?
I would like to buy from you.
- At the garrison, Guh sells the . Use the hat to form a conga line of grunts and peons!
- Unlike the other residents of your garrison Guh will not hide during invasions.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.