A Guild Tabard is a cloth tunic that is placed over the head and worn over the armor. It is emblazoned with the guild's coat of arms. There are also two specialized guild tabards: the and .
Guild tabards are sold for 1. These can be purchased from one of the Tabard Vendors in the capital cities or neutral cities. Reputation discounts will apply if the vendor belongs to an appropriate faction that players can gain rep with.
- Rebecca Laughlin in Stormwind
- Lyesa Steelbrow in Ironforge
- Shalumon in Darnassus
- Issca in the Exodar
- Garyl in Orgrimmar
- Thrumn in Thunder Bluff
- Merill Pleasance in Undercity
- Kredis in Silvermoon City
- Linsa in Shattrath City
- Elizabeth Ross in Dalaran
- The tabard designer is located next to the tabard vendor. Only the guild master can change the tabard design of a guild.