Guise of the Deceiver
98 (Requires 98)
Speak with Challe to discover the truth.
- Speak with Challe
- Challe defeated
In a cave not far from here, there lives an old woman named Challe.
I knew Challe many years ago when I was young; though as I have become old and grey, she has kept her youth and beauty.
Challe was jealous of my love for Dahaka and I have long suspected that Challe had a part in her death. However, without evidence I could not bring justice against her.
Meet with Challe and tell her that I am dying. Tell her that I wish to know the truth of Dahaka's fate before I leave this world.
- Gor'rok says: I have always suspected Challe, but I have not had the proof necessary to bring justice upon her.
I don't see many visitors all the way out here. It is so very nice to have a guest.
Will you be staying for dinner?
I wish to know the truth about Dahaka. What do you know of her death?
- Challe says: So that poor fool Gar'rok is dying and wishes to know the truth?
- Challe says: I remember Dahaka. She was as you see me now...
- Challe says: ...until I drained the life from her wretched body!
- Challe yells: Gar'rok is a fool! I would have shared this power with him!
- Challe yells: I will devour you!
- Challe yells: Cower before my true power!
Challe, that iniquitous wretch!
If only I had proof of her treachery long ago, I would have ripped the villainous heart from her chest and crushed it beneath my foot!
You have brought me the truth as I asked, for that you have my thanks.
- 14,800 XP
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.