|Affiliation(s)||Orgrimmar, Hellscream's Vanguard|
|Location||Deepmist Grotto, Kelp'thar Forest|
- Objective of
- "Our warriors... they're all captives now."
- "Tell me your name, orc."
- "I am Gurrok, of Hellscream's Vanguard."
- "How did you get down here?"
- "We had them!"
- "Wretched Alliance ships... we could've cut a path to Stormwind and put an end to them!"
- "...But out of nowhere, gigantic tentacles reached up and seized our ship... broke it right in two!"
- "The survivors... we were captured by naga as soon as we hit the water."
- "Tell us about your captors, Gurrok."
- "Strange that the naga would go out of their way to keep us alive."
- "They create prisons from mystical pearls - cells that allowed us to breathe, but little else.."
- "They ship the prisoners off... somewhere."
- "Never see them again...."
- "How were you able to get away?"
- "One of our warriors broke free and smashed many of the prisons... we were free - at least for a moment."
- "Some swam up towards the suface... some saw this cave and swam for it."
- "I'm the only one that lived...."
- "Did you see Nazgrim and his troops?"
- "I do not know what became of them."
- "There was a constant flow of captives. Horde and Alliance, both - all barely alive."
- "They must've been hauled away beyond the trench, orr they have perished."
- "What is there to report of these beasts, Gurrok? How do we defeat them?"
- "Their numbers are too many to count. Their defenses look impenetrable."
- "I saw no weaknessess to exploit, <race>."
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.