Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Gurtogg Bloodboil (alternate universe)
- For the character from the main universe, see Gurtogg Bloodboil.
- For tactics on his encounter, see Hellfire High Council.
|Race||Fel orc (Humanoid)|
|Affiliation(s)||Iron Horde, Bleeding Hollow clan, Shadow Council|
Gurtogg Bloodboil with his insatiable hunger of blood, emerged the victor in hundreds of trials by combat. He has met his match only once, in a fight with Blademaster Jubei'thos ending in a draw. He now serves a member of the Hellfire High Council, which serves Gul'dan as both a Highguard and a Council of War.
- Bloodboil — Gurtogg causes the 5 furthest enemies' blood to boil, inflicting 70834 to 74468 Physical damage. In Mythic difficulty, this effect boils the target's blood for 70834 to 74468 Physical damage every second. This effect stacks.
- Acidic Wound — Gurtogg's fel sickness infects the wounds of his current target, inflicting Nature damage every 2 sec. and reducing armor by 100. Stacks up to 60 times, lasts 30 sec.
- Fel Rage — Gurtogg goes into a fel rage, focusing on a random enemy. A sickening fel energy courses through their veins, causing them to gain extra defenses. Successful melee attacks will cause Gurtogg to increase his attack speed by 10% in all difficulties except Looking For Raid.
- Demolishing Leap — Gurtogg crashes around the room, inflicting up to 341250 to 358750 Physical damage to players based on proximity to his impact.
- His Final Hour — Upon reaching 30% health remaining, Gurtogg begins to cast Tainted Blood until he is defeated.
- Main article: Hellfire High Council#Quotes
- Gurtogg is voiced by Fred Tatasciore.
- Patch 6.2.0 (2015-06-23): Added.