Haggle is a level 20 leper gnome located on the Ironforge side of the Deeprun Tram who is often seen wandering aimlessly, sifting through the trash, talking to himself, and sleeping.
- Spare some change?
- I had it all! I had it all then I lost it. Lost... All gone... Like... My mind. My mind is like... Cheese. I like cheese.
- Forty-two... forty-two... forty-two what? It could be anything... hmm... (A reference to the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy)
- Rat-kabobs! Get your tasty rat-kabobs! Get them while they're hot!
- Rats everywhere. Everywhere I see rats. Always looking at me with their beady little eyes. I show them. I show them all.
- Cheese...I love cheese. If I only had cheese. If I only had cheese like before.
- In the trash...always in the trash...that's where the money is!
Notes and trivia
- For Horde wishing to infiltrate the tram, Haggle does aggro whether or not he is attacked, unlike the other two gnomes in the tram.
- Haggle may be a pop-cultural reference to Hoggle from the movie "Labyrinth".
- His quote "Forty-two... forty-two.. [...]" could be a reference to Douglas Adams The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy where 42 is the answer to life, the Universe, and everything.