Today, 9/19, is the 6th Anniversary of Gamepedia's launch. Join us for an all-day Mega Stream on the Gamepedia Twitch channel! In addition, all users who log in during the anniversary week will receive a special achievement.
Hakkari Blood Priest
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.3a.
|Race||Jungle troll (Humanoid)|
- Blood Funnel: Can heal a friendly target for 5000 hp/sec while doing 500 hp/sec damage to themselves. This effects characters that are outside melee range.
- Drain Life: Drains 300 hp/sec from an enemy target and heals the Blood Priest by 6000 hp/sec. Both abilities are channeled.
1) All members of raid must move to within melee range of the Blood Priest. Use stuns to interrupt heals and DPS them down. (This method does not work very well unless your raid DPS is very high)
2) Use a priest to the Blood Priest use Blood Funnel on the Main Tank. When breaks, recast again. Blood Priest can do little damage to you while casting . Kill the Blood Priest last by draining his life to 1%, releasing and having a rogue backstab him. If is mastered, you can take 2 or 3 groups of mobs before Hakkar and survive the battle easy, just by healing your Main Tank with the Blood Priest. Note that a Shadow Priest with talent points in Shadow Focus makes chain Mind Control easier.
- They shared the same model with Captured Hakkari Zealot.