The Halfhill Market is a market place on the southwestern end of Halfhill in central Valley of the Four Winds. It's from here the farmers in the valley come to sell and trade their goods. Many visitors also come here looking for unique foods and to buy the goods offered.
- Gina Mudclaw <Tillers Quartermaster>
- Han Flowerbloom <Herbalism Trainer>
- Merchant Greenfield <Seed Vendor>
- Milly Greenfield <Assistant Seed Counter>
- Merchant Cheng <Kitchen Storage Vendor>
- Sungshin Ironpaw <Guide to the Ways>
- Nam Ironpaw <Stockmaster>
- Kol Ironpaw <Master of the Grill>
- Mei Mei Ironpaw <Master of the Pot>
- Yan Ironpaw <Master of the Steamer>
- Anthea Ironpaw <Master of the Wok>
- Bobo Ironpaw <Master of the Brew>
- Jian Ironpaw <Master of the Over>
- Noodles <Cooking Supplies>
- Jogu the Drunk
- Chian Chian
It's highly advisable to, at least temporarily, forget the war between Alliance and Horde in this place. Guards keep the peace with forks, and will retaliate with swift retribution to all forms of PvP combat.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.