Hall of Communion
The Hall of Communion is a secret underground chamber in Sholazar Basin accessed by a teleporter from the Makers' Overlook. The titans built it to watch over the world-soul of Azeroth, and her heartbeat can be heard in the background. When she attempted to communicate with her Speaker, , about the impending arrival of , Magni came here where he could hear her "clear as diamond." The Chamber of Observance is at the end of it.
The Hall of Communion was eventually attacked by incarnations of Azeroth's nightmares. Some of them looked like minions of the Burning Legion and the Old Gods, and the final nightmare was an amalgam of some of the most dire threats the planet faced. After Azeroth's dreams were sedated by the titanic watchers monitoring over the place, the situation went back to normal.
- Titan constructs
- Although it is located in Sholazar Basin in lore, the Hall of Communion is actually on the Eastern Kingdoms server in the game as shown by the Eastern Kingdoms loading screen when taking Magni's teleport.
- It uses the geography of the Terrestrial Watchtower and the .
- While the area is under attack by nightmares, giant tentacles are also seen sprouting out of the machinery transmitting Azeroth's heartbeat. They are removed by the Defense Constructs after they cast a Dream Sedation Protocol.
- The titanic constructs defending the area have Light-related abilities.
- Patch 7.2.5 (2017-06-13): Added.