Halls of the Dead is a defense town hall building of the Undead in Warcraft III.
As the presence of the Undead in the living world grows stronger, further modifications to the command structure become necessary. Transforming a necropolis into the halls of the dead gives the Scourge power to raise more ancient structures and advance their cruel efficiency. With continued advancement, the halls of the dead may be further upgraded into a Black Citadel.
Spells and abilities
Frost Attack (Passive)
- Adds a cold effect to this unit's attacks that slows enemy units'
- movement speed by 50% and attack speed by 25%.
|Patch 1.12 (07/30/2003)
Reign of Chaos
- Attack cooldown is now 1.5 seconds down from 2 seconds.
- Patch 1.10 (2003-07-03):
- Reign of Chaos
- Halls of the Dead and Black Citadel attack cooldown is now 2 seconds up from 1 second, and their damage has been reduced by 33% as well.
- The Frozen Throne
- Halls of the Dead and Black Citadel deal one quarter as much damage as previously, but now possess a frost attack similar to that of Nerubian Towers.
- Patch 1.06 (2003-06-03): Halls of the Dead now has 1750 hitpoints, down from 2000.