Hammer of the Naaru
The Hammer of the Naaru is a Light-blessed crystalline weapon, an epic two-handed mace best designed for paladins and enhancement-specced shamans.
- It was wielded by Maraad. Nobundo too wielded a similar hammer before he became a Broken. Many Draenei Vindicators in Shattrath City and in front of the Black Temple have been seen with the weapon as well, along with a number of other characters such as Sunwalker Jo'hsu and the Blood Knight Gathios the Shatterer.
- Yrel took up Maraad's warhammer after his death.
- The warhammer has become a valuable collector's item for players and roleplayers mainly because of Maraad in the The Burning Crusade opening cinematic.
- It shares its model with the , a weapon in the Sunsoul Character Boost set.
- In celebration of the Heroes of the Storm Echoes of Alterac event, a real-life replica of the Hammer of the Naaru was made.
- Patch 2.0.3 (2007-01-09): Added.
- ^ Unbroken (short story)
- ^ Neryssa 2018-06-29. Echoes of Alterac: Win Yrel's Hammer of the Naaru in Real Life!. Wowhead. Retrieved on 2018-07-01.