Handle With Care (Kun-Lai Summit)
88 (Requires 87)
Bring Elder Shu 50 Volatile Blooms.
I've seen the numbers these invaders have brought with them, this will not be an easy victory. I do know of one thing that may help us gain an advantage.
There is a plant that grows around the village that can be used to make a rather effective explosive liquid. If you can gather enough I can begin brewing the mixture.
The plant you are looking for is appropriately named volatile bloom. Handle it with care, <class>.
Were you able to find a suitable amount of volatile blooms?
These are perfect! Now, I would go wash your hands a few times, <class>.
I would also continue to avoid open flames for a few days...
- 162000 XP
First up, talk to Exhausted Defenders around the village border:
- I'll cover your post. Go rest and be with your family.
- I was starting to wonder how long I would be out here.
- Those Zandalari will regret attacking Zouchin!
- I'm grateful to you, friend.
- My poor old bones were starting to get stiff out here.
While making the rounds, keep an eye out for Volatile Blooms. They gather in handfuls of 7-11. Once the defenders have been relieved, go east down the path toward the Zandalari Vanguard. Kill trolls for blood-stained blades and so Shomi can see what it takes.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.