Harbinger of Darkness
- Main article: High Prophet Barim
|Race||Dark phoenix (Elemental)|
|Location||Lost City of the Tol'vir|
The Harbinger of Darkness is summoned during the High Prophet Barim boss fight. After High Prophet Barim casts Repentance, he becomes immune to damage and players find themselves in a realm of darkness. Players must defeat the Harbinger of Darkness to end stage two, return to their normal bodies, and continue the fight against Barim.
- Wail of Darkness — The Harbinger periodically inflicts 2925 to 3075 Shadow damage to every player.
- Soul Sever — The Harbinger of Darkness severs the soul of a random player, creating a Soul Fragment. The Soul Fragment then moves towards the Harbinger of Darkness. If the Soul Fragment reaches the Harbinger it will cast Merged Souls.
- Merged Souls — If a Soul Fragment reaches the Harbinger of Darkness, the Soul Fragment will heal the Harbinger for 41625 to 48375 and increase the size and damage dealt by the Harbinger by 20%. After casting this spell, the Soul Fragment disappears.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.