|Location||Grizzly Hills; Uldum|
Harkor is a dwarf adventurer.
The Burning Crusade
This section concerns content related to The Burning Crusade.
Harkor was first seen in the cage of Akil'zon, the Eagle boss in Zul'Aman. Once freed, he would whack the box next to his cage, giving gold and a chest. The loot in the chest depended on the order the player killed the bosses in. More info on the timed event can be found at the Zul'Aman timed event page.
Wrath of the Lich King
Sometime later after being rescued, Harkor moved from Zul'Aman to Harkor's Camp in the northeastern area of Grizzly Hills, where he seeks revenge on the local trolls for his imprisonment in Zul'Aman. Fellow Zul'Aman prisoner Kraz can also be found at the camp.
Conversation with Harkor after he is rescued:
- Ya be havin' me gratitude, <class>. If there be anythin' I can be doin' fer yeh, just say so.
So, how does a dwarf like you end up in a place like this?
- A sad tale, that one - a wee bit embarrassin' too.
- My people be know fer havin' a taste fer the ale, ya know. And I be no exception. Seems I been given more than me share of the thirst.
- So I run inta ol' Budd ya see, an' he offers me all the grog I can swallow fer joinin' his crew - a move I've come to regret.
- One night, after drinkin' enough grog to drop a Kodo, I was lured into followin' Budd's band o' misfits into Zul'Aman.
- That be the last I recall before findin' meself in that cage.
- In Grizzly Hills
Welcome to me camp, <race>.
She don't look like much, but she's home fer now.
- When he was not rescued in Zul'Aman in time, he appeared as Harkor's Corpse.