Harmful If Swallowed
|This article is a quest stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
110 - 120 (Requires 110)
This last test I am not looking forward to, but it is certainly better than being set on fire.
They say that a witch can't get sick. We will prove to them that I can.
A venom comes from the saurolisks nearby that is used by our healers when a child swallows something they shouldn't. When ingested, it will make you immediately ill, emptying the contents of the stomach.
You'll need several of their venom glands to get enough venom for an appropriate dose. Removing them intact may prove difficult.
You will receive:
- 19 80
- 16,450 XP
Is the deed done?
Good. This toxin should have the... desired effect.
Gah, I can't believe I'm going to go through with this.
First head to the tent and pick up the Bug-Catching Jar next to Auntie Amanda Hale, then start killing saurolisk, picking up Hovering Bloodflies, and digging Onions out of the ground at Hawthorne's Plot until a sufficiently pungent one is found.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.