|Level||100 - 110|
Harrison McCabe is a dwarf located within Greywatch in Stormheim. He is drinking and playing a game of Hearthstone with Derek Testerman, discussing the validity of having brought cannons with them to Stormheim.
- Harrison McCabe and Derek Testerman are drinking while sitting down at a Hearthstone board.
- Derek Testerman says: Why didn't we bring some cannons?
- Harrison McCabe says: Cannons?! And how are we supposed to get them here?
- Derek Testerman says: We've got gryphons!
- Harrison McCabe says: Really?! A gryphon carry a cannon?
- Derek Testerman says: It could grip it by the trunnion!
- Harrison McCabe says: It's not a question of where he grips it. It's a simple question of weight ratios!
- Harrison McCabe says: A 500 pound gryphon could not carry a two thousand pound cannon.
- Desmond the gryphon tender calls over as he works.
- Desmond says: It could be carried by a Gilnean gryphon!
- Harrison McCabe says: Oh a Gilnean gryphon maybe, but not one of these local gryphons, that's my point.
- Harrison McCabe says: But then, of course, you'd never find a Gilnean gryphon around these parts anyway.
- Derek Testerman says: Supposing two gryphons carried it together?
- Harrison McCabe says: No, they'd have to have it on a line.
- Derek Testerman says: Simple! They'd just use some rope from the tents!
- Harrison McCabe says: What, held under the dorsal guiding feathers?
- Derek Testerman says: Why not!?
- The conversation between Harrison, Derek, and Desmond is a reference to the opening scene of the 1975 comedy film Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.