|Title||<Captured Zeppelin Owner>|
|Affiliation(s)||True Horde; Steamwheedle Cartel (in-game)|
|Location||Unknown (Lore); Westguard Keep, Howling Fjord (in-game)|
Harrowmeiser and his zeppelin, the Lady Lug, are freed by Zaela, Shokia, and Thalen Songweaver. The four of them hire the Northsea Freebooters and fly the Lady Lug to the Temple of the White Tiger in Pandaria, where they are joined by the Dragonmaw clan and the Infinite dragonflight to create a distraction while Kairozdormu escapes with Garrosh Hellscream.
Following this and the war in Draenor his whereabouts remain unknown.
- I'm a prisoner!
- They shot me and my beautiful zeppelin out of the sky. And what for? Because I was ferrying men and material for the Horde? That's nothing new!
- Now they have me running her in circles around the bay so that they can bomb the pirates. I don't have the parts to keep her going like this! I'm barely keeping her together on spit and baling wire!
- If you're so determined to help them out, she's due to arrive back in port in less than <time> minutes.
- I won't be held responsible for what happens to you, but you might as well get on board before she leaves.
- It's a crime I tell you!
- Harrowmeiser yells: My zeppelin has docked. Despite my being held captive, and the sorry state that she's in, she'll be departing the dock again in two minutes.
One minute warning:
- Harrowmeiser yells: The zeppelin's leaving for a tour around the bay in less than one minute! Oh, and if anyone feels like setting me free, I'm on the dock.
Harrowmeiser's inclusion in War Crimes was by chance. Golden had encountered him while playing World of Warcraft and decided to include him in the novel. Standing in the same place, even as the rest of the world had moved on.
- ^ War Crimes, chapter 19
- ^ 2014-05-16, Blizzplanet Interview – World of Warcraft: War Crimes by Christie Golden. Blizzplanet, retrieved on 2014-07-19