|This article is a lore stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|This article or section needs to be cleaned up to a higher standard of quality.|
|A base in Azsuna|
|Base of operations|
|Theater of operations|
- The main bulk of their forces arrive when the zone is first entered.
- They are named after 's family.
- They started using leystone for their armor.
- They disturbed .
- They disturbed the souls of the Nightwatchers in the Drowned Gardens.
- They were capturing sailors off the coast of Azsuna, and forcing them to work for the sea giants of the coves, with whom they allied.
- They stirred up the Salteye murlocs, enslaving their tadpoles, corrupting and putting them into hatcheries at Hatecoil Warcamp.
- They were also meeting with the Darkfiend satyr.
- They have at the Hatecoil Slave Pen.
- At the Warcamp, the naga seemed to be accompanied by dragon turtles, but several of them were killed by the enslaved murlocs.
- When they attacked Nar'thalas, they found several artifacts, such as  and and took it to the Warcamp.
- They also controlled and used it from Eye of Azshara to summon terrible storms that ravaged the coastline of Azsuna but it was taken by the class leaders sent by .
- They operated on the southern coast of the Isle of the Watchers. They also engaged in a combat with , only to be stopped by the champions of the Unseen Path.
- At BlizzCon 2016, Ian Bates alleges that claims that the Hatecoil has ties to the Burning Legion. This is not denied by the developers, and they answer that some naga serve the Legion and some do not, setting "something" up.
- The Felsworn naga in the Vault of the Wardens may originally come from the Hatecoil group.
- They may have enslaved the Bitterbrine gilgoblins given their presence in Eye of Azshara or they could control them through their sea giant allies.