Northern Tiragarde Sound
Hatherford is a small Kul Tiran town located just outside the city limits of Boralus in Tiragarde Sound. It is an important trade hub for the local area, and acts as a customs center for goods entering the capital. Produce from Tiragarde Sound, as well as the neighboring regions of Stormsong Valley and Drustvar, pass through in large quantities, and are screened by inspectors.
Two bridges connect the town to Boralus itself, leading to the Proudmoore Barracks and Ashvane Docks. The Algerson Lumber Yard can also be found just east of Hatherford, with some lumberjacks working from the town.
- Dandy Jones <Innkeeper>
- Mariah McKee <Flight Master>
- Taylor Liptz <General Goods>
- Horatio Mueller <Farrier>
- Davey Brindle
Notes and trivia
- cheese is named for the town.
- Hatherford's single inn is known as the Tide's Inn, run by Dandy Jones.