You think I'm going to just let you go after you killed me like that, mon? No way! I didn't create a piratical mercantile empire out of nothing just to see you bring me down.
You're going to help me get back to life. Find my ex-wife, Ajamon, on the north side of the Holdfast. Just follow your nose. She'll be wherever the stinky brewing cauldron is.
What ya be wantin'? Oh no you don't. I can see ya got Tony's spirit with ya, and I want nothin' to do with it!
Run north to the edge of the plateau and turn east to find Ajamon's little camp.
Along the way, Tony has some lines:
- You know, if you'd just been reasonable about the whole thing, I might have simply sold the key to you. Not that it would have done you any good. Broke off in the lock. Muahahahahahahaha!
- This afterlife thing isn't all that bad. I can see lots of business opportunities here. Plenty of spirits that are waiting for the right deal to come along.
- Didn't take me long to build a pirate empire out of almost nothing. Ah, the Barrens. Now those were the days. Hey, did anyone ever find out what happened with Mankrik's wife?
- You are just the kind of scum that I'm looking for in my organization. You know, we're an independently run franchise of the Southsea Freebooters. We have pretty good benefits, vacation, and full medical, dental, and vision. Maybe we should talk after you bring me back to life.
- What's the weather like? I can't tell... it's all grey and dark, swirling clouds here.
- You don't like me following you around? Too bad! Maybe next time you go murdering someone just to get a key, you'll thing twice!
- Sorry about having to deal with my wife, mon. She's crazy, but I still love her, you know?
- They say I have a bad reputation as a pirate, but you don't see me sailing around indiscriminately killing people just to make a profit. Oh, wait...
- You want to know why women are no-good? Because you think that all they're doing is calling upon the spirits of the dead. But then, you catch them doing a little more than talking! I mean, how does that even work with a ghost?
- You know, the attacks on the Speedbarge are just a business misunderstanding. When you get me rezzed, I'll consider negotiating with Fizzle and Pozzik.
- First and foremost, I'm a businessman. Bring me back to life and I'll stop haunting you. There may even be a reward in it for you.
- That whole thing with Ajamon's sister was a big misunderstanding. I didn't do it. I swear! I think it was Seadog Fajardo. The little brat kinda looks like him.
- Oh, mon. I had an itch when I died and now it won't go away. Please tell me it doesn't last for eternity?! You gotta get me rezzed!!!
- When I get back into my body, I'm going to kill you, mon! Er... no, what I meant to say is that I'm going to hug you. Yeah, that's right, I'm going to hug you and give you a big reward. Nevermind what I said about the killing.
- You got something to eat? I'm hungry!
- Ajamon took her maiden name again. Despite everything, I kinda miss her, you know?
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.