- “The respect a warrior shows a stranger is the true measure of his valor.”
- — Odyn
Havi is a vrykul located in Stormheim. He is actually Odyn in disguise.
||This section is a lore stub.
Havi was one of the order hall champions who met Khadgar and Velen at Krasus' Landing to discuss the Pillars of Creation.
The subject of this section did not make it out of the beta stages of Legion.
- "This land is ancient."
- "You're here at last."
- "Listen well."
- "I've been expecting you."
- "Walk with purpose."
- "See you again soon."
- "Seek your fate."
- "Goodbye then."
- "Well, aren't you the eager one?"
- "That tickles."
- "Alright, alright, that's enough."
- "I will feed your eyes to the ravens!"
Weakness is never tolerated.
- Do you know what you see here, little outsider? It is the fate of the Tideskorn, once not so scorned by the tides.
- It was Helya, the foul sea-witch, whose wrath consumed their fleets, and whose foul mists broke the mightiest of the vrykul. The jarls had no choice but to give up the sea, for axe and sword do naught to slay mist and brine.
What do you know of the kvaldir?
- Helya's domain is to watch over the souls of the unworthy, while those who die in glory are sent to Odyn in the Gates of Valor, to train for the final battle. But Helya, she is a jealous witch, and cannot be sated with the souls she is given.
- Thus she made the kvaldir. Once mighty vrykul, now torn and corrupted by her foul magics. They serve her eternally, plundering the souls of the living to feed her unquenchable lust for death.
- They are a blight, outsider. Nothing more.
- Havi's pet ravens, Huginn and Muninn, are ravens belonging to Odin in Norse mythology. They flew across the world, known as Midgard, to bring him information. In Norse mythology Odin was also known to travel around Midgard disguised as elderly men. In the Legion alpha he had a dragon named Slepnar which referred to Odin's eight-legged horse Sleipnir.
- [Havi's Coin] can be fished up from the fountain in the version of Dalaran.
- Havi is voiced by Jim Cummings.