- Not to be confused with fire hawk.
Curiously, the uses its razor-sharp talons to peel the bark off trees as it searches for bugs, even though it has no need for sustenance.
- Bluff Hawks are found in Kun-Lai Summit.
- Brownfeather Hawks are found in the Western Plaguelands.
- Diseased Hawks have been infected by the undead plague and have a skeletal appearance.
- Dampnet Ospreys are found on Windward Isle in the Jade Forest.
- Daggercap Hawks are found around Utgarde Keep in Howling Fjord.
- Fjord Hawks are found in the Howling Fjord. They also appear in the matriarch variation.
- Goldwing Hawks are found on Mount Hyjal.
- Great Cliff Hawks and Cliff Kites are found along the northern edge of the Valley of the Four Winds.
- Hyjal Darkhawks are found on Mount Hyjal.
- Northwind Hawks are found in Kun-Lai Summit.
- Oil-covered Hawks and their fledgelings are found in the Borean Tundra.
- Plainshawks are large hawks found in throughout the Valley of the Four Winds. Great White Plainshawks roam the skies in flocks, while Monstrous Plainshawks are found on their own. Soaring Hunters, Thieving Plainshawks and Grainhunter Hawks have taken to stealing their food from the local farms. Swooping Plainshawks spawns from Alluring plants in Sunsong Ranch.
- Silkfeather Hawks are found throughout the Vale of Eternal Blossoms.
- Training Hawks living with People of the Sky in the Secret Aerie.
- Warhawks are found in Icecrown Citadel as the pets of the Ymiryar Huntresses.
- Wild Sparrowhawks are found the high hills of Nagrand.
- Hawks are a summon of the Beastmaster in Warcraft III:The Frozen Throne. They are initially good for scouting, but can also attack with subsequent levels.
- Rank I summons a normal hawk
- Rank II summons a thunder hawk
- Rank III summons a spirit hawk.
As a companion pet
As a hunter pet
- Main article: Birds of prey
- Hawks tend to use the storm crow model, however, some also use the eagle model.
- once asked to bring him a thunder hawk egg of a thunder phoenix in Durotar.