He's Holding Out on Us
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 7.0.3.
84 (Requires 84)
- Samuelson's Papers Examined by Anduin
You know what I think? I bet Samuelson knows more than he's letting on. He probably has a lead on Twilight's Hammer and wants all the credit and glory for himself.
We should peek through his records at the SI:7 headquarters. Take me there and I should be allowed to look at his files and find out what he really knows.
It's time we got some answers!
This is REALLY suspicious, <name>! Samuelson doesn't have a shred of info here about the Twilight Hammer - it's almost like he's not investigating them. Yet he's got a complete catalog of the missing explosives.
<Anduin pulls a medallion from the files.>
And I found this funny badge with a symbol on it: A crossed axe and hammer.
It all means something, but what?
Anduin will offer this quest once both and are complete. Fly across Stormwind to Old Town. Fly into SI:7 at .
Upon entering SI:7:
- Anduin Wrynn says: This is the place. Samuelson's files should be on the third floor, all the way up the spiral staircase.
- Anduin Wrynn says: Here we go. Nobody here will question if the Prince wants to glance through some files.
- Anduin walks over to the armoire.
- Anduin Wrynn says: Hmmmm....
- Anduin Wrynn says: This is all wrong. There's nothing in here about the Twilight's Hammer. What is Samuelson playing at?
- Removed in patch 7.0.3: