He's In Deep
90 (Requires 90)
- Find Connelly in Kun-Lai Summit
Agent Connelly has managed to infiltrate Garrosh's camp in Kun-Lai! He's been following their every move.
Connelly requested you specifically to assist him in gathering some vital intelligence.
He sent along a disguise for you. Make sure you put it on before approaching the camp! It will no doubt be heavily guarded.
He insists you will know him when you see him. Something about your keen eye for details...
Go talk to Fennie over there for a drop-off.
You've arrived just in time. From the intel I've gathered, Garrosh is hot on the trail of some sort of ancient mogu artifact of power.
If we can figure out what he's after, we can stop him from getting it!
We have to act fast to gather as much information as possible.
- 23600 XP
- +150 reputation with Operation: Shieldwall
Head southwest 50 yards to speak with Fennie Hornswaggle near the flight master:
- Take me to Fire Camp Bataar.
- Fennie Hornswaggle says: Oh my. Ye must be the hero that everyone's been tellin' me about.
- The kite nearly drops out of the sky!
- Fennie Hornswaggle says: Oops, how do ye fly one o' these things? Fer light's sake! Ye crummy piece o' whackery, WORK!
- Fennie Hornswaggle says: Sorry, I'm still gettin' the hang o' things 'round here.
- Fennie Hornswaggle says: My older sister, Hilda, told me to expect ye.
- Fennie Hornswaggle says: She won't let me go down to the excavation, so I've become somethin' o' a personal assistant and chauffeur.
- Fennie Hornswaggle says: Anyway, I met that SI:7 agent you brought back outta retirement.
- Fennie Hornswaggle says: Agent Connelly, ain't it? That man's got some charm... and some nerve! His sweet words made me blush ten ways out of Ironforge!
- Fennie Hornswaggle says: He's out in the field now, and waitin' fer ya special.
- Fennie Hornswaggle says: I'm takin' you close ta a Horde encampment though, so you'd best be on yer guard.
- Fennie Hornswaggle says: Let Connelly know that Fennie's askin' about him!
Fennie's kite drops the adventurer off just outside of Fire Camp Bataar, which has been taken by the Horde! Garrosh Hellscream is in camp, alongside Delia Sunseeker, a Reliquary blood elf, a dozen-or-so elite Kor'kron Guards, Nero, a wolf with truesight, and Uncle Greenlint, a grummle. Another grummle, Cousin Goottooth, and a yak, Reckless Millie, are looking at the camp from the southeast, right where the kite lands. Get close to the grummle:
- Cousin Goottooth says: Pssssst! Hey, over here, it's me, Agent Connelly! Don't blow our disguise!
Speak with Goottooth.
- Operation: Shieldwall dailies unlocked →
- Friendly 950/6,000:
- Friendly 4,900/6,000:
- Honored 2,850/12,000:
- Honored 6,800/12,000:
- Honored 10,750/12,000:
- Revered 2,700/21,000:
- Revered 6,650/21,000:
- Revered 8,900/21,000:
- Revered 14,500/21,000:
- Revered 18,500/21,000:
- Patch 5.1.0 (2012-11-27): Added.