- "As long as you're not dead, you'll be as good as new."
Heal is a level 24 Holy priest healing spell. It is the largest single-target direct heal available to the class, and the spell of choice if your target needs a large amount of healing, but isn't in any immediate danger. It is the slower but more affordable heal, as opposed to the faster but less cost effective .
- Prior to Patch 6.0.2, this spell was known as Greater Heal. The former was a significantly weaker and slower spell, which was removed in the same patch.
- In Hearthstone, Heal is the upgraded version of the Priest Hero Power. It is obtained by playing Justicar Trueheart and replaces the standard Hero Power, .
- Patch 7.1.5 (2017-01-10): Now heals for 200% in PvP.
- Patch 7.1.0 (2016-10-25):
- Now heals for 500% of spell power (was 475%).
- Now learned at level 24 (was 34).
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): No longer available to Discipline. Healing increased by 42.8%.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Renamed from Greater Heal to Heal.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Now a Discipline and Holy specialization ability.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Healing increased by 20%
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Now learned at lvl 38, spell power coefficient more than halved
- Patch 1.10.0 (2006-03-28): Mana cost reduced, cast time reduced, healing increased
- Patch 0.9 (2004-08-17): Mana cost reduced.
- Patch 0.7 (2004-06-15): Mana cost reduced.