Healing Potion Injector
Healing Potion Injector is a potion item that restores 1,500 to 2,500 health (1,875 to 3,125 for engineers), and created in stacks of 20.
This item is crafted with Engineering (330); taught by .
- This item shares the same 1 minute cooldown as all other healing and mana potions, starting once the imbiber is out of combat.
- For non-engineers, this item has characteristics identical to .
- In Patch 3.2.0, all stackable potions now stack to 20 (instead of 5), eliminating the stacking benefit.
- As of Patch 2.2.0, you create a stack of 20 Healing Potion Injectors with one charge each, instead of one Healing Potion Injector with 20 charges.
There are two items with the name Healing Potion Injector, one with one charge, and one with twenty charges. Blizzard lists both in The Armory. The one with 20 charges lists no current source. Those should disappear from WoW as they are used up.
The flavor text on the old style Healing Potion Injector tooltip now reads:
- "They just don't make 'em like this anymore..."
If you have an old style Healing Potion Injector or buy one from the auction house, be aware that they do not stack, but have 20 charges, also be aware that the sell price for a fully charged one is 10.
- Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04): Potion Injectors now increase the amount gained by 25% when used by engineers. Quantity produced by recipes for Runic Healing and Mana Injectors has been increased.
- For engineers, the injector now heals 1,875 to 3,125 health.
- Patch 2.3.0 (2007-11-13): Engineering potion injectors no longer require engineering skill to use.
- Patch 2.2.0 (2007-09-25):
- Original can no longer be created. New version added.
- Original Healing potion injectors and Mana potion injectors gained charges and flavor text: "They just don't make 'em like this anymore...". Replaced with injectors that now act and stack like potions.
|Current item (one charge, stacks 20)||Obsolete item (20 charges, does not stack)|