Healing Sphere is a Mistweaver monk honor talent, available at rank 46.
Healing spheres are similar to the , in that it summons a persistent source of healing that allies can consume to heal themselves. Unlike the Lightwell, they require no clicking; walking through a sphere is sufficient.
If a fourth healing sphere is cast when there are already three active, the oldest spawned sphere will despawn. Spheres also despawn if the monk moves too far away from them. The three spheres restriction only applies to the spheres actively summoned by this ability, not to the two types of passively generated spheres, whose number at any given moment is unlimited.
It is possible to cast a sphere directly under oneself or an injured ally, in which case it will be consumed shortly afterwards and act as an instant direct heal.
- Patch 7.1.5 (2017-01-10): Now has a 15 second charge recovery cooldown (was 45 seconds).
- Patch 7.1.0 (2016-10-25): Healing increased by about 40%, and its cooldown reduced from to 45 seconds (was 60 seconds).
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Re-added as a Mistweaver honor talent. No longer has a time limit and dispels all harmful periodic magic effect when triggered.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Removed as a spell. Abilities that can summon Healing Spheres, (Mistweavers), (Brewmasters), and (Windwalkers) can still summon Healing Spheres.
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05):
- Now have a duration of 1 minute. Healing Spheres generated by Mastery: Gift of the Serpent have a duration of 30 seconds.
- Will now heal for 50% of their original value if they expire without being picked up. This healing will factor in relevant Mastery.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28):
- The healing provided by the Healing Sphere base spell has been increased by 20%.
- The energy cost of Healing Sphere has been reduced to 40, down from 60.
- Walking through a Healing Sphere or Chi Sphere has a new sound effect, resembling drinking.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.